You would know that:
- I am a warrior journeying alone, but companioned by guides, friends and helpers.
- I only truly rest when I am outside.
- When I talk the most is often when I most crave solitude
- There is a neighborhood crow with a dangling leg that keeps an eye on me
- I shapeshift. I become animals, trees, rocks and I use what I learn from them to heal.
- I was a living human sacrifice in a past life, as I have been in this life.
- I always dream in color.
- For the past 3 years I mostly dream when I’m awake.
- My heart soars and drops, soars and drops when the hummingbirds discover the Mahonia I planted for them.
- My fundamental purpose is to be of service.
- I am often afraid but equally often courageous.
- I swing an axe like nobody’s business.
- I have twelve pairs of really truly comfortable, expensive shoes.
- I am ready to stop working at my job, but haven’t found the financial pathway to do that yet.
- I refused a prognosis when diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer. I still don’t know how long I’ve “got.” Neither do you.
- I think the sexiest “man parts” are good teeth, twinkly eyes and crinkly smile lines.
- I began writing poetry when I was 51 years old.
- I know when people are praying for me.
- I enter other people’s dreams and teach them things.
- Sometimes I teach Buddhist monks use Facebook.
- I’m unflinchingly honest – and I’m kind and considerate.
- I have an Internal Healer who comes to me as a middle aged Aboriginal woman – she shows me pictures in my head to help me heal.
- Every morning I spend an hour outside drinking coffee.
- When I was diagnosed with cancer, and I was crying a lot, both of my cats and my dog overcame their differences and sat or leaned on me until I calmed down.
- My young nephews used to call me “Aunty Potty Mouth.”
With the exception of 13, 15, 20, 24 and 25 this could be my list. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon your site but I love it. Glad to know others are out there ❤
I feel the same way. And I discover there are more of us than I ever would have thought – we just keep it on the down low most of the time. Please feel free to link your blog in the comments.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Erica, once again you have moved me to begin thinking of this past…I won’t promise a time frame but I will begin working on my own list…I am trying to reintroduce me to myself…thank you thank you thank you.
LikeLiked by 1 person